Trump says North Korea no longer a nuclear threat; North highlights concessions


SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea no longer poses a nuclear threat, nor is it the “biggest and most dangerous problem” for the United States, President Donald Trump said on Wednesday on his return from a summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

The summit was the first between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader and followed a flurry of North Korean nuclear and missile tests and angry exchanges between Trump and Kim last year that fueled fears of war.

“Everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office,” Trump said on Twitter.

“There is no…



Read More Here

Be the first to comment on "Trump says North Korea no longer a nuclear threat; North highlights concessions"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*